Filestream Electronic Document Storage
If you are in need of a document storage solution, then consider File Stream Electronic document management.
Why Electronic Document Storage?
The main benefits are as follows:
Increase efficiency and gives reduced routine manual processing of information. This makes for more efficient, happier staff.
Near immediate access to all your archived data – no waiting for retrieval from off site storage locations.
Saves you money by eliminating the need for on site storage space, filing cabinets etc as well as off site document collection and storage costs.
Other key features:
- Frees your staff from the drudgery of bulk paper filing and intuitive additional tools help streamline work processes even further.
- Powerful filing flexibility - the same document can be filed under several references such as Name, Document Number and Date - not possible with paper documents or computer files unless copies are made. This lays the foundation for a very effective retrieval tool. Indexing a document is an easier and simpler task than giving it a complex filename and having to save it to a particular named Explorer folder.
- Integrating the filing of other electronic files as well as paper documents enables you to achieve one consistent and logical filing structure for ALL your documents.
- Paper and PC-generated files received from any source are filed into one system and can be viewed or actioned by any users simultaneously across a network or web. The ability to share documents has many advantages, from customer service to reducing time for physical queries between staff.
- With traditional paper filing it is so easy to lose documents - a misfiled piece of paper is as bad as a lost piece of paper: in both cases, the information is not available.
- Freeing up expensive floor space can result in large cost savings as space becomes available. More desks or new equipment can be added without having to consider larger premises.
All in all, with electronic document storage you will make a return on your investment within one year.