OfficioDM Pro Document Management Cloud Solutions
For business-critical information, our approach is that there can be no compromises when selecting a Cloud service. To this end each customer has their own VM rather than a portion of a shared facility. The result, storage and administrative access is much more secure.
Our basic package offers 100GB hard disk storage and 4GB of RAM. The hard disk storage can be increased but bear in mind that an average Office doc of 2 or 3 pages is usually less than 50KB, similar size for a scanned black and white image. Colour scans and photographs will be larger but you would need a significant number before additional storage space is required.
As standard, a backup is performed daily and kept for 7 days. This is a VM snapshot of the server at the time of back up. This will mean, if a problem arises and a backup is required, the previous evenings backup will most likely be restored or in some cases one from the previous seven days. Any work carried out after the date and time of the restored backup will be lost.
AVG Antivirus, a secure Firewall, 2 CPU processors and full support add to the reliability of the SIRE Cloud service.
Flexible payment options are available.
OfficioDM Pro can also be installed on any cloud preferred by a user.
If you are interested in our SIRE Cloud Solution or would like to install OfficioDM Pro on your own cloud. Please contact us to go through your options.
What you get with our Cloud Services
- 2 vCPU
- 4GB vRAM
- 100GB NL-SAS Hard Disk Space (please ask for extended cloud pricing)
- Backup daily
- AVG Antivirus
- Private use (no shared resources)
- Support included
OfficioDM Pro Cloud
- 1-3 users – £25 / month (add £200.00 / month for SIRE cloud depending on server spec)
- 1-6 users – £35 / month (add £200.00 / month for SIRE cloud depending on server spec)
- 1-9 users – £45 / month (add £200.00 / month for SIRE cloud depending on server spec)
- 1-12 users – £55 / month (add £200.00 / month for SIRE cloud depending on server spec)
- 1-15 users – £65 / month (add £200.00 / month for SIRE cloud depending on server spec)
NB: In the future, if a customer decides they no longer wish to use the Cloud Service then, provided all monies due are paid up to date and any necessary notice period has been given, we will arrange for your documents to be exported with a corresponding .XML file containing document index values. With this information you will be in a position to import them into a different system if required. An administration charge will be made for this service.
Need more information? Speak to one of our experts.