Document Management for Accountants
Filestream partners with accounting firms to enable them to:
- Improve administrative efficiencies and automate workflows
- Integrate and enhance organisation processes
- Improve document security and access control
- Improve access to information
- Reappraise their software requirements, often saving time and money
Accounting Practices today are under as much pressure as any other Industry sector. Their clients are looking for a competitive, fast and accurate service. Gone are the days when accountants were revered and called the tune according to their terms. The current environment is much more competitive and clients know it.
The very nature of the job means accountants have to work with mountains of paper generated by their clients and their own subsequent processes such as the audit function, tax planning and consultancy. Key objectives are to produce information for their clients as quickly as possible but at the same time as efficiently and cost effectively as they can. Our document management software can make both very achievable.
The types of documentation Accounting Practices use File Stream to manage include:
- Client Files
- Tax Planning
- Corporation Tax
- PAYE bureau
- In-House Company Accounts
- General Company correspondence e.g.HR
All documentation can be filed under one umbrella in this document management system. This allows the Practice Manager or individuals involved to see at a glance what has been happening.
With your client accounting information more easily accessible, your organisation will:
- Give authorised personnel instant access to all client information
- Your staff will work more efficiently by managing their workload better
- provide better service levels to your clients
- Huge savings made by removing the overhead of expensive offsite storage for paper files
- Safeguard your information against disaster while at the same time making very significant steps to achieving GDPR compliance
- Boost security and make your company much more resilient knowing that information is encrypted and backed up
- Avoided the necessity to hire extra staff to manage ever-increasing volumes of paperwork. Improved efficiency may even make reduction in current staff numbers possible.
- Improve your administrative ROI by streamlining your IT systems
Using software specific to your own sector? Don’t worry, our API (Application Program Interface) tool makes it possible to link these programs to our document management software. Documents and associated information can be transferred between systems using CSV / XML format.
Learn more about how Filestream’s Document Management Software can help and benefit your business