Document Management for Care Homes
We work with the care homes sector to enable healthcare organisations to achieve improved business performance through document management.
Filestream helps care home and healthcare organisations to streamline their document management filing which delivers:
- Improved business process performance
- Improved client service levels and communication
- Improved corporate and departmental communication
- Improved document security
- Considerable steps towards GDPR compliance
Our scalable document management solutions are designed to help care homes to improve data control, company information management and accessibility. We have everything from multi-user cloud based products, which saves the cost of expensive in-house hardware and technical expertise to fully-featured enterprise systems which can automate workflows and provide various access controls.
Documents relating to all aspects of your business – Clients, Medicines, Doctors Visits, Insurance, Finances etc. are filed under one umbrella electronic document management system. This allows your staff to see at a glance what has been happening per patient, or other criteria.
Imagine being away for two weeks, coming back and by selecting a very simple search criterion, being able to see everything that has happened regarding a particular patient over the period you were absent. Alternatively, search for all “New Patients” received during your absence.
With your company and client information more easily accessible, your organisation will:
- Operate with greatly increased process efficiencies
- Be able to provide your customers and suppliers with a better service
- Your staff will work more efficiently
- Improve document security, enabling GDPR compliance
- You will save space and therefore money delivering rapid ROI
- Safeguard your documents against any disaster
Learn more about how Filestream’s Document Management Software can help and benefit your business