Document Management for Construction Companies
Filestream works with a variety of companies in the construction sector to enable them to:
- Improve administrative efficiencies now required by Health and Safety legislation
- Integrate and enhance organisation processes
- Improve document security and access control
- Improve access to information
- Reappraise their software requirements, often saving time and money
Document management software makes it easy to control documents, whether they are CAD Drawings, Word/Excel docs, PDF or virtually any other file type. Both incoming and outgoing correspondence relating to a project is filed in one place available for those with permissions to view and action it.
Documents relating to all aspects of the project – Financial, Structural Engineering, Architects, Surveyors, Legal, Logistical etc. are filed under one umbrella electronic document management system. This allows the Project Manager, or individuals involved, to see at a glance what has been happening.
File Stream Document Management becomes a very resourceful tool for management teams as any search can be filtered by a date range. Imagine being away for 2 weeks, coming back and by selecting a very simple search criterion being able to see everything that has happened on a particular project over the period you were absent. Alternatively, search for all “New Instructions” received during your absence.
With your company and project information more easily accessible, your organisation will:
- Operate with greatly increased process efficiencies
- Be able to provide your customers and suppliers with a better service
- Your staff will work more efficiently
- Improve document security, enabling GDPR compliance
- You will save space and therefore money delivering rapid ROI
- Safeguard your documents against any disaster
Learn more about how Filestream’s Document Management Software can help and benefit your business