Document Management for Healthcare
The care industry is currently one of the fastest growing in the UK market and Filestream works with a number of organisation’s in this sector to improve their organisational efficiencies.
Today’s heavily legislated environment means that there is more and more documentation and paperwork to be stored. In case of future litigation and of course day-to-day access, it is imperative that the information is secure and easily retrievable.
With your clients information more easily accessible your organisation will be able to:
- Provided instant access to paperwork to those authorised to see it
- Enhanced how staff managed their workloads thereby improving staff efficiency and productivity
- Enable better service levels to your stakeholders, including clients, families and the relevant business partners
- Remove the overhead of expensive offsite storage for paper files
- Be GDPR compliant and safe guard your documents against disaster
- Boosted security as all data is backed up and encrypted for resilience
- Avoided the necessity to hire extra staff to manage ever-increasing volumes of paperwork
The types of files that some healthcare businesses use our document management software to manage include:
- Care Plans
- Accident records
- Hospital / Doctors’ visit notes
- Photographic evidence
- Standard admission documents
- General correspondence
- Insurance documentation
- Staff Training
- Procedure Manuals
- Statutory Inspections
All documentation (Office docs, PDF’s, scanned paper images, emails etc.) can be filed under one umbrella in this document management system. This allows the Home Manager or individuals involved to see at a glance what has been happening.
In the past, Electronic Document Management has been considered only as an archiving tool. Most of our clients now use it as a live filing system, capturing information daily as it happens.
Using software specific to your own sector? Don’t worry, our API (Application Program Interface) tool makes it possible to link these programs to our document management software. Documents and associated information can be transferred between systems using CSV / XML format.
Learn more about how Filestream’s Document Management Software can help and benefit your business