Document Management for Universities & Higher Education
Filestream works with a variety educational bodies to enable them to:
- Improve administrative efficiencies
- Integrate and enhance organisation processes
- Improve document security and access control
- Improve access to information
- Reappraise their software requirements, often saving time and money
Any School, University or Adult education centre has always had to deal with an abundance of paperwork. In recent years this has been made worse by new legislation – not least, stipulating that all student records have to be kept for a minimum of 5 years. Our system makes this a whole lot easier. Information regarding a student including Enrolment Forms, Annual Reports, Disciplinary issues, Parental Authorities, Medical issues, course choices, Exam papers, Field Trip documents, Careers information, UCAS paperwork etc. can all be stored in one SECURE place allowing access only to those permitted.
Document Management Software becomes a very powerful tool for any educational management team. Imagine how flexible it would be for a Head Teacher or Departmental Head, returning from a period of absence, to easily search for and view any correspondence received from parents or even any disciplinary issues that had occurred during their time away. This can all be done just sitting at your desk.
If your information is easily accessible:
- You will work more effectively with external bodies such as parents, Local Authorities and your own students
- Your staff will work more efficiently
- You will save space and therefore money, delivering rapid ROI
- Your documents are safeguarded against any disaster
Using software specific to your own sector? Don’t worry, our API (Application Program Interface) tool makes it possible to link these programs to our document management software. Documents and associated information can be transferred between systems using CSV / XML format.
Learn more about how Filestream’s Document Management Software can help and benefit your business